Head question: color protection
In 1992, the first Head & Shoulders dandruff shampoo appeared on sale. H&S international stylist Ben Skervin is sure: in order to achieve a result, it is important to choose the right tool and use it wisely.
1. Before applying the shampoo, completely moisten your hair under a stream of warm water for a minute.
2. Squeeze out a small amount of shampoo and rub it in your palms. Apply shampoo to your hair, moving in the direction from the top of the head to the tips.
3. Swipe your hair with your fingers, like a comb, from roots to ends to make sure that the shampoo completely covers the hair.
4. Wash off shampoo for at least five minutes. If you wash it poorly, your hair may look dull.
5. At the end, rinse your hair with ice water, this will give them shine.
In order for your hair to retain brightness and shine for a long time after dyeing, they need special care.
- Protect your hair from ultraviolet radiation - for this, use styling or indelible conditioning sprays with UV filters. Pick a good shampoo for colored hair (for example, with sunflower extract). Once a week, be sure to make a mask (suitable products with proteins, keratin, plant extracts, jojoba oil).
- To preserve the brightness of color, folk cosmetology advises a variety of rinses. For blond hair - decoctions of chamomile, for dark - water with vinegar (1 tbsp.spoon per 1 liter of water). Do not forget about finished products from the range of professional brands. They take into account the individual needs of the hair and therefore are more effective.
- Chlorinated water also contributes to premature leaching of the dye. If you visit the pool, always have a spray with proteins and moisturizing oils on hand. After a swimming session, wash your hair and use a moisturizing conditioner. Once a month, do deep hair cleansing with a special alkaline shampoo. This procedure can be carried out both at home and in a beauty salon. An intensive regenerating or moisturizing mask after it is a necessary condition.
Vlad Lisovets, stylist: “Try to always keep your hair in a well-groomed condition. Change the preparations periodically so that the hair does not get used to the means. To give shine to natural hair, tint them. ”
PHOTO: FOTOBANK / GETTY
I want to receive beauty-life hacks and care tips.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.