In the arsenal of makeup artists there are tricks that allow you to wipe out traces of fatigue in a couple of minutes.
In the arsenal of makeup artists and cosmetologists there are many tricks that allow you to wipe out traces of fatigue from the face in just a few minutes.
• A contrast shower helps to wake up on a gloomy winter morning, and a contrasting wash tones the skin, relieves swelling and restores a healthy color to it. A similar effect will be obtained by rubbing the face with an ice cube, as well as contrasting compresses. According to Oksana Salnikova, cosmetologist at the Beauty Magic salon, “women whose skin is prone to swelling should always have ice cubes made from a mixture of black tea and parsley juice in equal proportions on hand. Their use tones blood vessels, improves microcirculation and thereby removes excess fluid from tissues. " It is also useful to use special decongestant creams (for example, with needle, ivy and other extracts).
• Well moisturized skin cannot look bad. In the morning, be sure to use a hydrating cream or a light emulsion (depending on the degree of oily skin). Lack of sleep will make up for cosmetics with algae, plankton, hyaluronic acid. Special effects for radiance of the skin give an even greater effect, the composition of which, in addition to moisturizing components, includes the smallest reflective particles. Our selection: Crème Éclat Originel, Chanel (4).
• Thermal water and fortified spray - a real find for working girls. Moisturizing and refreshing the skin instantly, they at the same time fix makeup, remove greasy shine. Carry a small spray can and use during the day as needed.
• Do not forget about exfoliation! By removing dead cells from the surface of the skin, you will instantly improve its appearance. “There should always be a scrub or gommage in the arsenal of home remedies,” says Marina Ratkevich, cosmetologist at the Petrovka Beauty Center. “Better yet, get enzymatic, enzymatic peeling.” Its use allows you to more actively nourish the skin with moisture. After exfoliation, apply a mask with vitamin C. This will help lighten the overall tone of the skin, even out the relief and relieve swelling. ”
• Makeup bases can sometimes work wonders. To correct complexion, choose products with pink and purple pigments - they even out and refresh the skin tone. The classic way of applying "primers" is on the protruding parts of the face (forehead, cheekbones, chin). However, to give a soft glow, you can distribute the base over the entire surface.
• Concealer or concealer is the best way to mask dark circles. Pick the product a tone lighter than the skin, put a few dots on the lower eyelid and blend well. Our selection: Creamy Concealer Kit, Bobbi Brown (1); Eclat minute Pinceau Perfecteur, Clarins (2); Eye Browing Concealer, Alessandro (6).
• “A fresh and rested look on the face will be given by blush applied to the“ apples ”of the cheeks,” said Svetlana Udalova, lead makeup artist at L’Oréal Paris. - You can lightly touch their nose and chin. Owners of light skin are suitable for translucent pale pink shades, and for dark skin - more saturated and warm colors, such as apricot or amber. "
• Highlighter and powders that give shine - a means to highlight the skin and hide minor imperfections. Highlighter is applied to the upper cheekbones and under the eyebrows, powder - on the forehead, cheeks, nose and decollete. Our choice: DiorSkin Nude Natural Glow Crème-Gel Makeup SPF 20 (8).
• In the morning after a stormy party, color your eyes properly. Maybelline New York lead makeup artist Yuri Stolyarov advises applying the foundation under the shadow of Dream Mousse Concealer - it masks the reddish pigment that appears when eye fatigue: “If your eyes are slightly swollen, be sure to eyeliner - a clear outline hides fatigue.”
PHOTO: ALEXEY TRYASKOV